If the user does not want to accept all or a part of those use conditions, he’s asked to not use the media4dplayer.com website and/or its services.
B. Legal Notice
Media4Dplayer website is hosted by: 1&1 Internet SARL, au 7, place de la Gare BP 70109, 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex. Tel : (+33) 0970 808 911
2- Creation and Management
The website users must be informed that the creation, the publishing and the management of the media4Dplayer website are under the responsibility of media4Dplayer partners:
- Creation of technical infrastructure: Olivier Jouinot de francetélévisions,
- Logo conception : francetélévisions,
- Publication responsible: francetélévisions et Holken Consultants & Partners,
- Webmasters: Olivier Jouinot (francetélévisions) et Nada EL Haouaji (Holken Consultants & Partners),
- Project Coordination: Matthieu Parmentier, chef de file du projet, Michael Hazan, chef de projet (francetélévisions ),
- The website owners: the media4Dplayer consortium is constituted by the following partners and funders
3- Service Access
The website is free of charge for every user having an access to internet. The owners implement all the reasonable ways at their disposal to assure a quality access to the website. The owners cannot be held responsible for any dysfunction of the network or for the servers or for any other event escaping the reasonable control, which would prevent or would degrade the access to the website services.
The owners save for themselves the possibility of interrupting and/or suspending, for a moment, the access to all or part of services; to assure the maintenance, or for any other reason. The interruption cannot be subjected to a legal procedure and / or compensation.
4- Privacy and personnel data
Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, each user has the right to oppose (article 38 of the law), access (Articles 39, 41 and 42 of the Act) and rectification (Article 40 of the Act) of personal data.
The user has the right of opposition, access and rectification of specific data concerning him. The user has the possibility of exercising this right:
- By using the contact form available on the website media4dplayer.com
- By using the email address: email@example.com
- By writing to francetélévisions – For the attention of Mr Olivier Jouinot – 7 Esplanade Henri de France 75015 Paris.
5- Intellectual Property
The media4Dplayer partners are the owners of intellectual propriety, and they are the only to have the rights of usage of all website contents, mainly: the texts, the logos, the pictures, the images, the links, the graphics, the boards, the videos and the sound.
Any modification, publication, adaptation or reproduction of all or part of the website contents, is forbidden, except with written authorization from: The project coordinator.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the website or of any of its contents, will be considered as essential of an imitation and will be pursued; according to provisions of the articles of the Code of Intellectual property.
The owners cannot be held responsible for direct and/or indirect damage consecutive to the use of the media4Dplayer website.
The owners cannot be held responsible for direct and/or indirect damage caused to the equipment of the user, during the access to the site.
Interactive spaces are at the disposal of the users via social networks (like Twitter). The owners reserve the right to ask the concerned social network to delete, without formal demand, any contents put down in this space which would violate the applicable legislation in France (or Europe if needed), in particular relative to the data protection. Where necessary, the owners save themselves the possibility of questioning the civil and/or penal liability of the user, in particular in case of message with racist, offensive, slanderous or pornographic character, whatever is the used support (text, sound, image, etc.).
7- Hypertexts Links & Cookies
The website contains a hypertext links from other websites, set up with permission of the owners. However, the owners can’t verify the content of the each website, and therefore do not take the responsibility of their contents.
Using the media4Dplayer website may cause the installation of cookies on the users’ computers. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information about the navigation. The data obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the website, and also enable various measures of attendance.
Refusing to use a cookie may complicate the access to some services. However, users may configure their computers and refuse the use of cookie.
8- Governing Low & Jurisdiction
Those definitions help to fix some wording of the use conditions:
- User: defines every person who uses media4Dplayer website and/or its services,
- User content: defines the user contributions communicated by the user through the media4Dplayer website and/or by the media4Dplayer social network profiles,
- Owners: project consortium.