Media4Dplayer: Accessible Media Player for All
Media4Dplayer is a collaborative project supported by Cap Digital, the French business cluster for digital content and services, and funded by the region of Île-de-France and the French Public Investment Bank (BPI France). This research and development project is aligned with the Cap Digital strategy regarding content accessibility, digital content policy and the silver economy.
- The creation of a public media player, multi-stream and multi-access for all audiences,
- The development of personalized access to media content on 4 screens: TV, PC, tablet and smartphone.
- to Address issues of media access for all citizens in the environment of connected screens,
- to Create an inclusive society that ensures meeting the interests of all,
- to Participate in the start of the universal accessibility market,
- to Be inline with the new strategy of the Silver digital economy.
- people with sensory impairments and aging people,
- all publics and populations who want to learn or/and improve their french language,
- the value chain actors and the stakeholders such as: companies, institutions, universities, associations of users, etc.